Frequently Asked Questions About Furnace Repair
There are several symptoms of a bad furnace. If you notice any of the signs below, contact us today. We can perform a complete furnace inspection to diagnose the problem and fix it.
- Abnormal Furnace Smells
- Difficulty Starting the Unit
- Discolored Pilot Light
- Inadequate Heat
- Persistent Noises
- Poor Air Quality
- Tripped Carbon-Monoxide Detector
You may be able to handle small issues such as changing out your filter or cleaning your furnace. However, larger issues require the expertise of a Texas-certified HVAC technician. There are several reasons you should hire a pro.
- A technician can ensure that the job is done right the first time.
- A professional furnace repair is faster than a DIY.
- You don’t save that money on a DIY project if you have to replace a part.
- The manufacturer warranty may require that a certified technician work on the unit.
- A technician has the equipment and training necessary for harder jobs.
- We back up all jobs with a 100% money-back guarantee.