If there’s one job that’s the butt of all jokes (pun intended), it’s plumbing. Despite all the hard work and training plumbing technicians go through, the nature of the job and the plumber’s crack stereotype can be the root for many laughs.
Here at Strittmatters, we love a good plumbing joke, and we’ve heard some hilarious ones. So we’ve compiled a list of some of our favorite bits of plumbing related humor and funny pictures to share with you.
We hope you enjoy it! Leave us a comment letting us know your favorite or send us a plumbing joke of your own.
1) How can you tell the difference between a chemist and a plumber? Ask them to pronounce unionized.
2) Joyce Hart once said that a plumber is the only profession where you get to take a leak and fix it at the same time.
3) A man at a train stop shows off pictures of his three sons to a friend. “What do your boys do for a living?” asked the man. “Well my youngest is a neurosurgeon and my middle is a lawyer,” he replied. “What does the oldest do?” the man asked. The father replied, “He’s the plumber that put them through school.”
4) A Texan is admiring Niagara Falls. As the tremendous amount of water flows over the falls, a local walks up to the Texan and says, “I bet you don’t have anything like that where you are from.” “No we don’t,” admits the Texan, “But we have plumbers that can fix it!”
5) Perhaps Alfred Hitchcock said it best when he claimed, “Television is like the invention of indoor plumbing. It didn’t change people’s habits. It just kept them inside the house.”
6) What’s the one things you’ll never see a plumber do? Bite his nails.