Pinterest can be a time-sucker. But that’s not a bad thing! Pinterest has tons of ideas for things you can do around the house to make your home more organized, clean and fun. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite pins from this month to give you the short version of what’s going on over on Pinterest. So for the next few minutes, just sit back and dream about all the projects, crafts and time-savers you can do around your home.
1) Use a dry erase marker on the washer to write what clothes don’t go in the dryer.
2) Spice up a rubber doormat with some spray paint.
3) Use hangers to keep boots from folding over on the floor.
4) Or if you’d rather have your boots somewhere else…
5) You can also use pool noodles to cover the springs on your trampoline. No more getting pinched!
6) Keep your keys where you’ll always remember them.
7) Use toilet paper rolls as an easy way to store and organize cords.
8) Keep knocking things over in the shower? Store them up high.
9) Keep kids and pets from sliding around on your rugs.
10) This trick gets everyone ice cream faster.
11) An old Pringles can is the perfect place to store bulk spaghetti.
12) PVC pipe can be turned into a bathroom organizer.
For even more ideas like these, follow Strittmatter on Pinterest for HVAC, plumbing, home, food and fun. Happy pinning everyone!